U.S. Embassy job vacancy 2018/2019 recruitment
U.S. Embassy job vacancy 2018/2019 recruitment;The U.S. Embassy invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Nigerians to fill their job vacancies 2018.
U.S. Embassy Recruitment 2018 – In this article, you will get first-hand information on U.S. Embassy 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important update for free. Stay focus and read through.
If you are on this page, then it’s either one of the search terms below brought you;
- embassy jobs in nigeria 2018
- vacancies in embassies in abuja
- uk embassy jobs in nigeria
- canadian embassy jobs in nigeria
- australian embassy jobs in nigeria
- which embassy in abuja is recruiting
- us embassy job vacancy
- us embassy abuja
U.S. Embassy has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the U.S. Embassy Application form and guidelines for 2018/2019.
General Qualifications and Requirements.
Applicants applying for the U.S. Embassy recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
How to Apply Online.
- Universal Application for US Federal Employment (DS – 174)
- Application Letter addressing the Qualifications and Evaluations for the position
- Degree (not transcript)
- Certificate or License (Primary School Certificate, WAEC Certificate etc.)
- DD-214 – Member Copy 4, Letter from Veterans’ Affairs, or other supporting documentation (if applicable)
- Residency and/or Work Permit (if applicable)
Submit Applications to: HRNigeria@state.gov