my.nsfas.org.za 2019 online bursary application guide
my.nsfas.org.za 2019 online bursary application guide;The National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is a bursary scheme that provides financial assistance to further your studies.
This post will guide you on how to apply for the NSAFS bursary and the requirements, in case you need assistance to fund your studies.
If you are on this page, then it’s either one of the search terms below brought you;
- www.nsfas.org.za online application 2019
- nsfas online application 2019
- nsfas application for 2019
- www.nsfas.org.za online application 2018
- nsfas online application 2018
- nsfas application form 2019 pdf
- nsfas application closing date for 2019
- my.nsfas.org.za 2019
- South African ID document/card or a birth certificate if you do not on a green bar-coded ID/Smart ID.
- Parents and/or guardian or certificate of death where applicable.
- Letter of employment/pay advice/pension advice stating income. These should not be older than 3 months. Note: SASSA slips are not required.
How to Apply for NSFAS.
- Visit the NSFAS websitewww.nsfas.org.za to register to create an account.
- Fill the online application form and submit.
Note: this process takes about 30minutes and you will need to have scanned copies of the documents below:
- Identity Document/Birth certificate
- Matriculation certificate
- Latest academic results
- Proof of parent’s income if they are employed
- Death Certificate if parents are dead
- Medical certificate of fitness
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
For more information and update drop your link below.