APPLY FOR FINANCE MANAGER JOB IN KENYA | FINANCE AND ADMINSTRATION MANGAER JOBS 2018
Apply For Finance Manager Job In Kenya;
A finance and administration manager is needed at Nairobi office. His work will be managing financial and administration activities to achieve financial goals.
What is the responsibility of finance and admin manager
- Prepare monthly financial reports and submit to the head office.
- Prepares annual statements by assembling data.
- Complies with Kenya tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Qualifications for the Finance Manager Job
- Bachelors BCOM, BBA finance or accounting degree and CPA(K)
- Be a member of ICPAK
- SAP experience is also required
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 5 years and above in an international company or large local company.
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 23rd August 2018 on link below:http://www.reedsafricaconsult.com/upload-cv.html
If you have any question feel free to reach us using the comment box below.